IW STi Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well everyone. What a night ! We had such a great turnout. im really happy to know that so many people showed up compared to what i expected based on the forums. We had a very organized drive all the way to the "Parrot Jungle bridge". We had me the first guy and the last guy with walkie talkies communicating and making sure no one got left begind. When someone did. We would stop traffic and make sure we leave no scooby behind.

The drive was down 127th. To 104th. Passed Miami Dade. Onto the 874. To south miami. To us1. Through Grand Ave (with our windows up let me add) Passed through the center of Coconut Grove. Then we stopped by the marina for the first little shoot. Then kept going all the way down passing Mercy to Brickell. Ending up by the AA Arena. Onto the bridge and to our final destination. Alot of laughs and just great fun which leads to more events like this one.

Hopefully we get more out on the next one and i hope everyone enjoyed the small event !

Here is a tease for you.

for more info check out the new subaru site www.dadescooby.com

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Looks like a good turnout. I like the red wrx in the first pic, it looks sweet with the yellow headlight cover.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats mine. thanks alot dude.

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
nice turn out.:) I went to Miami for the Miami vs. FSU game. I only seen one STi the whole time i was there:(. A 05 AW

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Yoh K, were u been man?

CbnSTi said:
sweet i just joined the club, im in ft lauderdale, nice pics!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts