IW STi Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Super Street has an article this month claiming the STi was coming over. They noted the exterior changes, but showing their infinite wisdom in automobiles....here's the following sentence.

"Along with the larger headlamps and meaner looking air scoop, this STi will definitely give the EVO a run for it's money. Inside, a small-diameter steering wheel was designed for ease of operation during driving."

I can't count the times I've blamed losing races on my steering wheel!

Also

" The 2.0L.......engine has also been improved by changing the shape of the intercooler water spray nozzle and the air baffle plate inside the air scoop."

Oh yeah......watch out EVO....here we come with our new nozzle!!!!!

And finally..the icing on the cake

"For those who want to buy this STi in a color other than the well-liked Blue Pearl, a new bright red has been added to the available selections."

Blue what????? And red huh....wow.....speechless

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
They should name it Stupor Street.

:lol::lol:

Dear god, no..... :cry: :cry: :evil: :oops:

JE Ricer
Stupor Street Writer
IMPREZA STi REVIEW
Yo duude, so likes I got this fly azz new car called the STi and you like it fly man. You don't want to mess wit me with my race seatz, and then its gotz the smaller diameter steering wheel which takez like 5 seconds off ya quarta mile time, WORD UP!

Theze fools be saying like it has some fly azz brakes and a better engine and a bunch of otha stuff than the WRX, but what really doez it for it is the steering wheel and tha blue carpet, fool- true dat.

Someday I might put those altezzas on it and then those fly-azz windshield wiper nozzles on it. Add to that some Mugen stickas and you won't want to mess wit me. For real, I shut you down like ain't no one around. And then the exhaust is the perfect shape becauz my homie works at this neon place, and he gonna make my exhuast have lights. Talk about cool! man...

So with all dat you might wanna come correct when you pull up to tha stoplight with me, becuase I be braking your cars heart when it starts with all this fly azz stuff on me STi, yo...

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
Speaking of cheezy, nothing beats that gay Speed Channel show called Import Tunerz or something like that. Nothing like people trying to sound cool as they describe stuff they know nothing about.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That deep voiced guy with the beard? Yeah, he sucks! I think he only subbed in for one race. The last two races of the year it was Pat Seihi (sp?) and with Nicky Grist as a co-announcer/analyst.

I never realized that Nicky Grist was such an arrogant little fella!

·
Registered
273 Posts
CloNeGTS said:
Super Street has an article this month claiming the STi was coming over. They noted the exterior changes, but showing their infinite wisdom in automobiles....here's the following sentence.
I saw that article too. I never buy SuperStreet, but I was getting on a long flight to Europe so I figured what the hell let me try it. In short, that was my last time reading this thing. BTW - the only thing missing from my issue were the "Type R" stickers and the "Neon kit" :D hmm...i guess i will just buy the Import Tuner instead :)

·
Registered
273 Posts
JJ said:
They should name it Stupor Street.

Dear god, no..... :cry: :cry: :evil: :oops:

JE Ricer
Stupor Street Writer
IMPREZA STi REVIEW
Yo duude, so likes I got this fly azz new car called the STi and you like it fly man. You don't want to mess wit me with my race seatz, and then its gotz the smaller diameter steering wheel which takez like 5 seconds off ya quarta mile time, WORD UP!

Theze fools be saying like it has some fly azz brakes and a better engine and a bunch of otha stuff than the WRX, but what really doez it for it is the steering wheel and tha blue carpet, fool- true dat.

Someday I might put those altezzas on it and then those fly-azz windshield wiper nozzles on it. Add to that some Mugen stickas and you won't want to mess wit me. For real, I shut you down like ain't no one around. And then the exhaust is the perfect shape becauz my homie works at this neon place, and he gonna make my exhuast have lights. Talk about cool! man...

So with all dat you might wanna come correct when you pull up to tha stoplight with me, becuase I be braking your cars heart when it starts with all this fly azz stuff on me STi, yo...

Good, insightful article.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts