IW STi Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of a 20g kit with a smaller fuel cell that i could run race gas in with a a better tune. I'm wondering how much power that would make, and if it'd really be worth it for the fuel cell.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Why not just get am EM that allows you to switch from a pump gas map to a race gas map, so you could run either/or and just switch maps?

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i have cobb ap, but I need somewhere to hvae both gasses, I want to be able to switch to it, rather than drive out to fill my regular tank with race gas.

·
The Hoff Fan Club, member #001
9,936 Posts
i think a map with just 93 oct, and then a meth injection map would be a much easier alternative.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't really want to run meth, and unfortunately there is only 91 here. Theres a couple spots to get race gas within 35mins tho.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Honestly, you could do it, but idon't think it would be worth it. It would be a pain to switch to the other fuel tank when you switch maps, not only that it would cost a whole lot for this setup to work right, i think you would just be better off having 2 seperate maps and then filling your tank with whatever you plan on running.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts