Greddy:

Profec B Spec II $335.00
STI Front Lip $180-Painted any factory color $150 more

ZPI Turbo Backs $975.00

502-371-RACE-Give us a call

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
By STI Front lip do you mean the stock side skirts or the JDM front 1 piece lip?

Robert~

·
Premium Member
3,556 Posts
pretty good price for the greddy lip

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Question about Lojack

We just got in 10,000k upgrade kits for the STI these are a simple bolt in kit.

We just got these in we put one kit in our sti tonight and they are awesome. Lifetime warranty on the bulbs.

235 shipped

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,556 Posts
I got a pair of the deep blue 8,000k HIDs going in what the car arrives, but only a 3 year warrenty. Do you have any pics of what the 10k K look like?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The misconception is that the 10,000k kits are purple. They are a lot more blue than they are purple. I will post up some pics as soon as possible.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,556 Posts
STI stripped in Ft. Collins

yea, the ones i've seen are most definitely purple which would actually be much worse in the rain (purple's wavelength and rain are not friends by any means .... such a nerd).

·
Premium Member
3,556 Posts
wow those look really nice. They appear to be a little whiter than what the 8K's are. But then again, being as blue as they 8K almost looks fake b/c it's too blue. I dont mind though. :)

THanks for the pics Ese. Car looks great as usual. BTW: I grabbed a complete set of that shining monkey stuff you recommended (right?).

·
Premium Member
3,556 Posts
that is a pretty good price. Does anyone here run boost control with the GReddy Profec-B Spec2? I grabbed a brand new one the other day for $235 and am reading up on how to use/install it.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
bah14 said:
wow those look really nice. They appear to be a little whiter than what the 8K's are. But then again, being as blue as they 8K almost looks fake b/c it's too blue. I dont mind though. :)

THanks for the pics Ese. Car looks great as usual. BTW: I grabbed a complete set of that shining monkey stuff you recommended (right?).
thanks for the comp!! thasa old pic (no more "i" badge, or sti badge, and missing the autospeed front plate/cap i have now, (also recleared the lights to remove all the orange eyebrows too)

yeah, monkeyshine is top shelf; it might take a few app's to get the technique right, but its by far the best stuff i have put on these bridgestones....

i still wipe em down b-4 driving, as i seem to over do the spray..

good luck.... (let me know if you need any info on the 10K's mcCullough's)

ESE

·
Premium Member
3,556 Posts
Jekyl and Hyde Thank You

yea, i can understand the overspray. I alway whiped done the '04 rex just b/c i cant stand that stuff on the fender paint. Have you tried their complete wax system? It was recommenced to me so i grab a set and will try it before i store it this winter. Always a good idea to put on a coat before sending her to bed. lol And yes, i am storing it for the winter, as CRAZY as that sounds. Let's the the jeering to a minimum boys. ;-)

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
bah14 said:
yea, i can understand the overspray. I alway whiped done the '04 rex just b/c i cant stand that stuff on the fender paint. Have you tried their complete wax system? It was recommenced to me so i grab a set and will try it before i store it this winter. Always a good idea to put on a coat before sending her to bed. lol And yes, i am storing it for the winter, as CRAZY as that sounds. Let's the the jeering to a minimum boys. ;-)
JNJ sent me a trial - sized sample of some wax/polish....

i hesitantly tried it last night.......

on the hoodscoop......

·
Premium Member
3,556 Posts
esemes said:
JNJ sent me a trial - sized sample of some wax/polish....

i hesitantly tried it last night.......

on the hoodscoop......
I can see you out in your garage, all nervous for you baby. Talking to yourself about how you'll never live down the day you mess up the perfect cgm paint job ...

Let me know what you think of that wax.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts