IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need one for my '05 Sti, my car came with an HKS SSQV BOV. Love the sound, but not what it does to my car. From my understanding I might be able to use it later when I upgrade with some major mods. But, right now I riding stock, and I want my car running at peak performance. Will pay via paypal for oem BPV.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BBKG79 said:
Need one for my '05 Sti, my car came with an HKS SSQV BOV. Love the sound, but not what it does to my car. From my understanding I might be able to use it later when I upgrade with some major mods. But, right now I riding stock, and I want my car running at peak performance. Will pay via paypal for oem BPV.

Thanks in advance!
Come on, anybody out there!!!

·
Registered
13,679 Posts
Most people know about the BPV, which means most people run the stocker, which might make it a hard item to find.

Have you tried Subaruparts.com

I can't imagine it's very expensive, and you can then sell your HKS to someone.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Peleg said:
Most people know about the BPV, which means most people run the stocker, which might make it a hard item to find.

Have you tried Subaruparts.com

I can't imagine it's very expensive, and you can then sell your HKS to someone.
Yup yup, I have and "right you are Ken" (MXC) it is expensive! Will try selling my HKS, thanks good advice!

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
INNOVA said:
Sell your HKS and get a Forge BPV which recirculates 100% and sounds great.

It should be an even swap.
So this forge doesn't cause rough idle, backfires, loss of performance, loss of gas mileage?

·
Registered
702 Posts
I have mine off my 05 STi with 3K miles on. $100.00 + shipping. I have no idea it could be $20.00 brand new or $1000.00. I like 100.00 for mine. Cheers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.