IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm bored at work and decided I'd start checking STi availability. I know there were several in state (CT) that were looking for over MSRP so I thought I'd check to see if they were still there. They are, and are taking "offers" on the STi's they have in stock - probably not getting too much interest at MSRP + X. In searching inventories out of state I'm finding an STi at every couple of dealers (in NH, ME) - seems like they're out there if you're looking! Mine will be here in a few weeks - guess I can continue to wait. Anybody in the Tri-State area that's waiting or looking for one try up North. Good luck and congrats to all the new owners out there!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Re: Vishnu/STi

Hey Stu...........not to sound like a newbie retard..............but how do you check availability?

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No worries AussieBorn - just type the Subaru dealerships name in a search engine and pull up their website. (i.e. Quirk or Dan Perkins Subaru, etc.) and then click on "Vehicles". From there you can click on any model line and search the dealers inventory, which includes pricing information. Hope this helps and best of luck!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Great! Thanks!

·
Registered
32 Posts
OT - BHIC tix at RR 8/27 at cost...

AussieBorn said:
Hey Stu...........not to sound like a newbie retard..............but how do you check availability?
You can also use the SOA website to search for vehicles. Cick on find a dealer in the upper right hand corner of the site. you can then choose a state and dealer. Most dealers have an inventory button on their website{unless they are tiny}.

http://www.subaru.com/index.jsp

·
Registered
28 Posts
robz said:
Getting mine next week at MSRP...and not a penny more. I guess I just got lucky.
where are you located robz? what dealership?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts