IW STi Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just drove by Mastro Subaru today.. Appears they have two new STis on the lot, just off the truck (Still had plastic bags over the seats and that plastic film on the pillars, hood, and spoiler). Blue/Gold and Blue/Silver. Not sure if they are spoken for or not... but just thought I'd point em out. (And theyre oh so sexy.....)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just checked, and dealership said theyre getting 7 in over the next 2 weeks, but 5 are already sold :( . im guessing those 2 are spoken for. btw, mastro is selling them for MSRP, no markup :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yep.

One of the Blue/Gold ones will be mine on Friday (Oct 24). Put down deposit Oct 1, have been dying with anticipation ever since.

Price is a bit below MSRP... Mastro is one of the "good guys".

Rick
Orlando, FL

·
Registered
36 Posts
Soon2Get1 said:
where is mastro located?, i live in the kissimmee area....
Tampa, near the airport.

Drive I-4 to Tampa until it ends.

Get onto I-275 going south (towards St. Pete) (Left hand lane)

Get off -275 right before the H. Franklin bridge, all the signs will say Tampa Int' airport / hwy 60. (probably 5 - 8 miles total on 275)

Go past the airport and get onto (toll road) 'Memorial something'

Travel about a mile, get off (paying $.50 toll) at Hillborough.

Left on Hillborough, about two blocks. Mastro will be on the left at the
first non-overpass light.

www.mastrosubaru.com shows ten 2005 STi's in stock.

My salesman was David Cardwell and he rocks.

To be fair, the entire staff at this dealer is way above average. I drove about 100 miles each way, passing two Orlando Subaru dealerships to get there, and have no regrets. In general, I suck at customer loyalty, but make an exception for these guys.

Rick Evans
Orlando, FL

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
thanks to this post, i recently sold m g35 coupe, and bought a 2k5 CGM sti from mastro.....

they are great, and very straightforward. My salesman was David, and (english accent) he told me the skinny from day one.... we even testdrove two different sti's (one a new 2k5, and one a very broken - in 2k4 tester, with a few mods).....

they sell for 50 over invoice, no haggle!

ES

·
Registered
354 Posts
50 or 500 over invoice? He told me 500. The problem is that other dealers in the orlando area are now selling for invoice. Im not sure which to go to now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts