IW STi Forum banner

sneak stuff behind my wifes back or wait till next year??

• Total voters
321 - 340 of 355 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #324
Re: Car now for Sale!!! Anyone Interested.. Pm me for details..

Car is now for sale locally and on IWSTI. If anyone is interested just shoot me a PM and i will give them all the details they need..im going to try to sell it with everything on it at first and if that doesnt work then i will part out some stuff..

Chris

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #325
Re: She is SOLD, Dropping her off on SUNDAY!!!

Well She is SOLD, will be gone on sunday, then tuesday i get my 2006 Yamaha R1.. no more hefty payments for me. It has been fun IWSTI and i will be on from time to time. Take care and thanks to everyone who helped me out along the way.

chris

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #328
Re: She Is Gone....bye Bye Sti You Will Be Missed

Well as of about noon yesterday her new owner gave me a wonderful check and took off with my STI. It has been great and i hope to be back some day. Take care guys..

chris

·
Registered
2 Posts

i'm the proud new owner and won't hesitate in saying that chris is a classy guy with very very good taste in mods.. car is amazing... i'll never buy another evo again.. i'm for sure converted now

·
Premium Member
8,116 Posts

i'm the proud new owner and won't hesitate in saying that chris is a classy guy with very very good taste in mods.. car is amazing... i'll never buy another evo again.. i'm for sure converted now
you own a well very taken care car.. hope to see what you have in store for this..:tup:

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #334

thanks, i been riding a Yamaha R1 that im now trying to get rid of. I get bored so fast with cars and bikes. Now i am getting a Tahoe. I will be in Flight school for a long time so i wont have time really to ride or do much at all.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #335

well another update. Bought a car yesterday. No it wasnt a Tahoe like i had stated a few months ago. I change my mind too much for that. I picked up an 07 Acura TL-S with only 17,000 miles. It has every option you could imagine except for auto BJ machine...hahaha

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #336
Re: Got Me a NEW RIDE!!!! no pics yet, Rains too much

was just digging around and found my old thread of my car... figured i would post up a pic of my new car. Nothing super fancy. It is pretty quick, not nearly as fun as the STI but more suitable for a comfortable ride.

Tell me what you guys think!!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Re: WoW its been a while, but here is a pic of the new car!!!

Looks very nice, I like the TL Type S. Good luck with flight school

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #338

I keep seeing STI's everywhere and i miss my old one. I do enjoy my Acura but i plan on getting back into a subaru in the next year or so as a second car. I only have about 5 months left of flight school and then on to somewhere new...

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #339

well it has certainly been a long time since ive updated this. But im currently waiting to hear back about an 04 JBP STI and trading in my Acura for it. I have gotten the bug again and need another subaru and i miss that 6 speed!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
trying to get back into an STi

well it has certainly been a long time since ive updated this. But im currently waiting to hear back about an 04 JBP STI and trading in my Acura for it. I have gotten the bug again and need another subaru and i miss that 6 speed!
....I knew it would only be a matter of time...... :lol:

321 - 340 of 355 Posts