IW STi Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ok.. i parked in a space in school where i had 2 car spaces on both sides... clear of any danger.. and it was like that when i got out of class... (2.5hrs long) I didn't notice until after i got home.. that someone stuck a white NU Image sticker on my windshield... where my rear view mirror is located... i have a white/gold so i really didn't pay attention til i had to scrub a little spot on the hood of my car..... WHO THE #3!! PUTS A STICKER ON ANOTHER MAN'S CAR??! NUImage btw is a tuner shop in VA....even if he was my friend... thats real wrong.... so i scrubbed the sticker off with a blade and windex'ed it right after to get rid of the sticky stuff left =/ anyone else get stickered?? i'm gonna try and find out who did this =[~ :evil: :evil: :evil:

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
yeah at least the idiots didnt put it on paintwork...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Now that's a positive advertisement :roll: I get mad when someone puts a flyer under my windshield wiper, a sticker would really piss me off. i just don't like the fact that people are touching my car without me being there... no one has any respect these days....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts