IW STi Forum banner

81 - 100 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Re: STI_Clint's 07 STI Journal - New update Voltex inside :D

I'm waiting on money for paint because I'm going to repaint the whole car. I wish my big wing was the next step lol but I still need new wheels too. I'm going to put a for sale thread up for my Work 11r's in the near future.

·
Registered
10,953 Posts

Camera manufacturers usually have PDF files on their websites for User's Manuals and stuff dude. :D:tup:

·
Registered
10,953 Posts

DOH! Why didn't I think of that lol! Thanks :D
You were busy staring at the Voltex goodness. Voltex, naked chicks, nice cars...they are all capable of shutting down the frontal-lobe very quickly...

j/k

Just trying to help dude. :):tup:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #89

I wish I had updates to show! lol. I could take pics of the stuff I have laying around I guess.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #90

Ordered new wheels and they should be here next week :D

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #92

Did you get Weds too :)
Yea I was dead set on getting TC105N's when I got the flares but you beat me to the punch :lol:

I was going to buy Bright Silver Advan RG-D's instead but it would have to be a special order so the JDM wait time was too long for me so I settled on TC105N's :D It's a great looking/performance wheel and seeing them on your STI just confirms how awesome it's going to look.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #96

Should've got RZ-DF's lol
You know what I should have asked how much they were but for some reason it didn't cross my mind lol. I could have afford them but I think it would have drained my account HAHAHA! On my next set of wheels I'll take a look at them :D

·
Registered
10,953 Posts

Man...I was halfway to your house last Thursday evening. Weird.

·
Registered
241 Posts

You know what I should have asked how much they were but for some reason it didn't cross my mind lol. I could have afford them but I think it would have drained my account HAHAHA! On my next set of wheels I'll take a look at them :D
I got a quote last week and it was like 3900ish to the front door. If I wasn't saving for something more important, I would've hopped on it :lol:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #99

Man...I was halfway to your house last Thursday evening. Weird.
You were in the Fresno area? :cool:

I got a quote last week and it was like 3900ish to the front door. If I wasn't saving for something more important, I would've hopped on it :lol:
Saving up for something more important huh? You should have hopped on those Wedsport SA70TT's! ! ! :mad:

81 - 100 of 135 Posts