IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a break-in that i havent seen mentioned yet

What do u guys think?

With Sparco u lose airbag (its in the STi seat).. I never had experience with Sparco but I heard great things about them...
Is there more comfort to those? I know they r designed to plant u firmly into the seat during hard cornering, etc... But r they more comfortable for daily driver for mere mortals like me, who will probably never take the STi to a race....
Milano II is their top of the line model.. Around $900 MSRP ($1300 for leather model).. 2-tone definitely looks cool..
Thanks..

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
I think a set of lighter, better bolstered seats will be a great addition to the STi. Sparco would certainly be one of the logical choices.

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,520 Posts
I had a set of Torinos in my Civic. . . took them out, and MY GOD, I miss them so much! Even for daily driving, they were a quantum leap over my stock seats.

Having sat (and test-driven) in an STi a few times, I can say the seats are good, but the Sparcos will be much better. I plan to invest in a set of Milanos in the blue fabric. . . looks as though it'll match quite nicely. :D

AND, they'll certainly hold you in place during cornering. I can't imagine trying to drive the STi without the most seating support available.

You will not be disappointed with Sparcos. Go with either Milanos or Torinos and you're all set.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ye, mun, I was thinking Milano IIs in 2-tone..
Thanks for the input.. Last quesiton - are they comfortable for long distance driving and sit in traffic driving?
BTW, u got private message...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts