IW STi Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone happened to run against a Roush GT last night in the east bay? (freeway)

If so, my buddy says your STi was wicked fast.

·
Registered
238 Posts
CEL with turbo inlet tube. HELP!!

What stage is the Roush? You never know what you're gonna get with that tuner - most of them are just appearance packages, but some are a LOT more. :)

-Ollie

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you read the thread title, you'll notice it's a stage 2. This is the body kit, suspension, cold air induction, exhaust and special calibration. All that adds to 300 hp. He got chrome rims on it, so this car is pretty heavy, not as fast for 300 hp. (I've been in it many times)

Stage 3 would be a different story, because that adds boost. (Roots style supercharger)

Stage 1 is just a stock GT with the body kit.

I know the STi will eat stage 1,2 without any problems.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Peleg said:
If you read the thread title, you'll notice it's a stage 2. This is the body kit, suspension, cold air induction, exhaust and special calibration. All that adds to 300 hp. He got chrome rims on it, so this car is pretty heavy, not as fast for 300 hp. (I've been in it many times)

Stage 3 would be a different story, because that adds boost. (Roots style supercharger)

Stage 1 is just a stock GT with the body kit.

I know the STi will eat stage 1,2 without any problems.
Actually the stage 1 is just a V6 with the body kit, rims, side exhaust, the stage 2 is the same only a V8 GT (265hp).

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mmm...I may have been mistaken.

Well, that explains why his car doesn't really feel that fast, sure loud as hell though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was at the Thursday P&O meet in November and some boner in a Burgundy Stg2 Roush with gay spinners tried to start shit with every person there. Was lookin for a race. Rolled by like 4 times and spun his tires. Then his buddy got out of the car and tried to fight everyone. Hope he's there this Thurs. Somebody needs to shut his a$$ up.

Derek

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Doesn't sound like my friend. He doesn't pick up fights with people and his Mustang is Laser red.

This is why I'm not big fan of these meetings, you can have a bunch of cool people and then one bonehead that trys to start stuff for no reason.

P.S: you should be able to eat his Roush alive.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Looking for numbering and lettering sources

P.S: you should be able to eat his Roush alive.
.. with mash potatos and gravy.... :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts