IW STi Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Impreza STI JDM automatic
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure where to put this but, I've had a few bolt on mods done on my 09 STI. Perrin cold air intake, XForce TBE and a protune. Ever since the tune it's had some issues with coming to a steady idle on cold starts, on warm starts the RPM dips to almost 0 on the gauge before coming back up to ~750 and when I take my foot off the accelerator the rpm will go down then suddenly bounce back up to about 1500 (not change gear) and VERY slowly go down again. If tried contacting the tuner as I do not have the tools or knowledge to look at it myself but I've got nowhere. I've tried idle relearn and swapped out brand new spark plugs to no avail. Any ideas?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The injectors are still stock, I've got a walbro 255 fuel pump on the way and I'm running 100 octane fuel which it has been tuned for

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've also cleaned the MAF and throttle body which made no difference FreeSSM showed no error codes either

·
Super Moderator
8,677 Posts
With stock injectors, there should not be issues like this since there is no data to change there. If you want to send me a log or two, I can take a look at it. I can likely fix it as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts