·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
858 Posts
Want Buy New Trunk Lid

from japan... that's where i got mine...

btw, how does the head pop up completely from the hood?" does the windshield folds???

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes, the windshield must fold. Took me like 5 min figuring that out. :)

THis is a plastic Hasbro version... they have been reported at Target, Wal-Mart, Meijer's and Toys R Us. The Japanese version is die cast and i have one of those coming in the mail as well.

·
Registered
586 Posts
That STi transformer is pretty cool, makes me miss all the fun little toys I grew up with.

If anybody cares, here's a RX-8 Transformer.
Edit: I just figured out that you can click and hold that moving bar on the bottom and make it transform as slow as you want.

·
Registered
23 Posts
My kid got one last week for his birthday. He is only 6 and I play wit it more than he does. :lol:
Now all I have to do is find one for myself. The people that bought it said they found it at Target.

·
Registered
326 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
You can find the US ones at Target and Wal-Mart for $19.99. Got one a couple of weeks ago. It's in robot mode next to my Gundam Wing figure.

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
I have to get one... prob get plastic one while I wait for metal :p

·
Registered
270 Posts
dude you should have put some sort of sound like "transformers more than meets the eye!" that would have been awsome, but never the less that was very enjoyable!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
the local stores didn't have them in stock for me, but i got mine from amazon.com / toysRus online store, shipped immediately, had it in a couple of days. found it under 'transformers alternators' - the plastic one, that is. neat :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
die cast is the only way to go... like the old school Transformers

·
Registered
167 Posts
Yeah,
I got a plastic one at Target yesterday... my GF laughed at me since i walked around the house with it all day yesterday. They'll never understand :D

Edit: Do you know how much i would pay to have my real STi transform!?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i would pay $100... but i don't think it'll happen at that price. :)

my die cast one came in from japan... but i think i'm just not going to open it...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts