61 - 80 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Dave, some parts to add

Sways -RCE sways - reviewed by TiC
Coilovers -Tarmac 0s - reviewed by a few members on here
sways are still prototypes, i'm going to wait until Myles puts out the good stuff first. :)

I want more Tarmac 0 info from people! That means YOU T0 owners! Post it up! :)

·
Registered
397 Posts
Hi i have bin consider the cobb swaybars and was wondering if the adjustable mounts 100$ extra would be worth it or just go with the standard ones? thanks

·
Premium Member
9,013 Posts
A new revision to this is coming in the next few days since a lot of new knowledge and parts have come onto the scene since it was first written. Just an FYI...

Already subscribed, but thanks for the heads-up! Now, are you going to give us any hints or do we all have to live in suspense??? :D (The correct answer is the former, NOT the latter...) ;)

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Already subscribed, but thanks for the heads-up! Now, are you going to give us any hints or do we all have to live in suspense??? :D (The correct answer is the former, NOT the latter...) ;)
Nah, no hints. That'd take the surprise away.:lol:

·
Premium Member
9,013 Posts
Nah, no hints. That'd take the surprise away.:lol:
I re-read your initial post, unfairly announcing an update, and nowhere does it state ANYTHING about a SUPRISE. This is SUCH BS! :D

I am not a fan of waiting. lol

·
Premium Member
9,013 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,013 Posts
haha, you get lost? its been 24 hours on your end too:lol:;)
Touche! So now you're a comedien, eh? :D Yeah, I started last night, got side-tracked. Planned for today, but 20 runs in for the day already (I'm working,) I have not had a chance to finish. :(

UPDATE: Finished, no calls! WooT! Good stuff. I REALLY wish I went T2's this year, buuut, I have RCE blacks, GroupN f/r hats, front camber bolts, lat-link bushings, and some 245-40's ready to install. Waiting for RCE camber plates. Thanks for the write-up!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Damn good info! Just joined iwsti and this was the first thread I read. Great timing w/the update LOL. I've been on tons of websites trying to get myself educated before buying my coilovers and was looking at the TIC's and Tein SSp. Thought the EFDC and included camber adj. were easier for me. But I will reconsider. Much Mahalos!

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Thank you, guys :)

I'm hoping this one is more up to date with our collective knowledge base. There are some things missing, such as alignments, etc but this is more based on product rather than tuning theory. Maybe a FAQ on those subjects would be helpful too?

·
Registered
68 Posts
http://www.greddy.com/

Anything word on greddy coilovers Type S??? As far as performance.

-miggy
I have them on mine. The coilovers in general are great. You have 1-32 rebound settings from soft to hard, which is from what I see one of the widest ranges in dampings among the other coilovers. However, I'm facing a lot of problems in the damping remote control unit. Any wiring problems will give errors and will not let you apply any damping settings. Also the electronic motors have less age and will not last for long. If one motor is gone, the whole remote control system is gone !

61 - 80 of 99 Posts