IW STi Forum banner

21 - 40 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
WRB 05(?) at Sirens on Markham - I think it was Thursday night? I normally just see that silver BMW, but never seen your car there before - looking good.

·
Registered
694 Posts
White 06/07 with black stickers on Meadowlark Dr. in Winston-Salem this afternoon. You flashed your lights, I waved.

·
Registered
179 Posts
played with an 06/07 WRX sliver or CGM (it was just after midnight) on eastbound I-40 just past the 401 exit in Raleigh on friday night.

·
Registered
179 Posts
sfe said:
I rarely ever see STi's around here, and if I do they're stock. Anyone here from Wilmington, NC area?
i live in southern pines and i come to wilmington every few weeks to party with friends. i'll be there memorial day weekend to go out to masonboro on a boat.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Seen what looked to be a blue STi yesterday, didn't get too good of look at it. This was at Eastwood and Market St. Test driving a customers Prius today I saw a silver WRX wagon with a STi hoodscoop and a Japanese front plate.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Couple sightings in the last week or so in Charlotte.

Black 06/07 southbound on Mallard Creek "GOTAWD?" plates about a week ago.:wave:

Silver 04/05 did a UTurn on WT Harris and Tryon (I think) yesterday (4/11/07)

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Last sat night (19th), spotted a wrb/gold STi (06 i think) getting a ticket on Blanding Blvd in OP, about 1:20am. Had exhaust and a passenger from what I could tell.

·
Registered
13 Posts
sfe said:
I rarely ever see STi's around here, and if I do they're stock. Anyone here from Wilmington, NC area?
Im not from wilmington but im there alot, my sis lives there and im down there alot...only spotted 2 while ive been there..

·
Registered
111 Posts
While I was in Myrtle Beach these past few days I saw a few. A white 04/05 Sti on ocean blvd in south myrtlebeach, exchanged waves. A silver bugeye wagon filling up at 6th and hwy 17. And, a black bugeye turning on to ocean blvd from 7th in north myrtle beach.

·
Registered
15 Posts
hey im a noob here..

i talked to a guy that works a publix in the town center last week,clean wrx:tup:

p.s im new to these cars ( 06 sti ) so and info about them would be nice:confused:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Plantation, FL

There is a white 04/05 STi with a body kit that lives in my apartment complex. Stock exhaust.

Also saw a white STi at the publix in plantation. Wingless, black wheels, stock exhaust.

21 - 40 of 156 Posts