IW STi Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,
Due to the lovely snowfall, i was able to take the STi with it's new Bronze Rota SDR's and Bridgestone Blizzaks out for a little romp in the snow...
I picked up Future Rex Owner (from NASIOC) and we headed to an vacant, hidden parking lot.... the link below is to pictures....i've also put together a movie from the little quicktime clips we could gather. Thanks to Future Rex for taking the pics... (he was as happy as a school girl)...

-Jay

MOVIE

PICS

·
Registered
104 Posts
we did the same thing for a couple hours on sat night however, not in my car. we took out my buddies GSX eclipse AWD, an AWD mountineer, an s10 blazer 4x4, a ranger 4x4, and a bronco 4x4 w/ 35's and like 10" of lift. fun times indeed.

·
Registered
20 Posts
seatbelt shriek

What do you think of the Rota's vs the ASA's? I am waiting till mid january for the ASA's, so I am thinking of going for something else. Last weekends storm sucked for me. I sat looking at my Blizzaks lying on my kitchen floor!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Coachmac8 said:
What do you think of the Rota's vs the ASA's? I am waiting till mid january for the ASA's, so I am thinking of going for something else. Last weekends storm sucked for me. I sat looking at my Blizzaks lying on my kitchen floor!!
I love them. I get compliments on them almost daily... I thought it was odd considering i took off the nice wheels (the BBS's) to put these (my junk) wheels on. But subydude was really cool and shipped them fast for me. I'm still waiting on painted center kaps though. If i was you i would pick the Rota's over the asa's...
What color were you thinking of?
-Jay

·
Registered
55 Posts
Re: e-brake

ya, screw those ASA's ;)

·
Registered
55 Posts
nothing is wrong with the ASA's I was just kidding and being sarcastic, I have the ASA's and lovem :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts