IW STi Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure where I found it the first time but I can't seem to find it now. The screensaver starts with a black screen with the front of the STi in black and floating Impreza and Sti logos? The shots that come up are of the blue Sti with the red sunset/clouds, the same ones that are in the Subaru brochure along with a shot of the dash. Anyone know what I'm talking about and where I can find it again? I think the screensaver filename was "Install". Thanks.

·
Registered
647 Posts
drewster said:
Not sure where I found it the first time but I can't seem to find it now. The screensaver starts with a black screen with the front of the STi in black and floating Impreza and Sti logos? The shots that come up are of the blue Sti with the red sunset/clouds, the same ones that are in the Subaru brochure along with a shot of the dash. Anyone know what I'm talking about and where I can find it again? I think the screensaver filename was "Install". Thanks.
I have a screensaver made of high res pics of mine but it's not available right now. My little server suffered a nasty power outage and won't work right just yet. If this will work properly and notify me of a response, someone make sure to yell at me later on to see if it's up.

RN

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mx_9 said:
I have the Install Subie screensaver. Searching for it now on my disk. I can send it if need be.
Found the link again, but it doesn't seem to load. Here it is for anyone else interested. If I can't download it in the next few days, I'll hit you up for the .exe if you still have it. Thanks.
http://www.subaru-global.com/lineup/impreza/sti/download/

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Drewster,

I'll be more than happy to send you the file. I finally found it. PM me your email and I'll shoot it over to you. Or, if you know of a way I can post it, let me know..

[EDIT] Just tried to attach it...filesize max is 256k. Install.exe is 1.24M.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
shiet doesn't work still. I have it on my home PC and want it for my work PC. I guess I'll need to search for IMPREZA.EXE on my home one and email it to the office. Oh well.........

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks cLoNeGTS, I was really getting tired of seeing the '05 Outback screensaver on my computer. (And thanks mx_9 for trying to send it as an attachment, but for some reason I never received the attachment).

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts