IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Getting fuel cut with downpipe only, advise please

Forgive my ignorance, but what is this speedshift version? I can see the rims are different and part of the orange has isn't in the headlights, but are there any other differences?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, it's an Australian Version. Available in white only and including STi modified suspension, STi quick shift, special interior trim, special badging and numbered interior plaque done in a really cool reflective white material.
, very few exist.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Could you get some pictures of the special interior trim and badging, as well as what the STI quick shift is? Is it a short shifter, or some electronic shifting device?

Awesome car!

-Lance

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
quick shift is a short shifter, thats what most of us aussies call them :p

fluff, how is docklands? i didnt get a chance to go there b4 i left to come to the usa... i heard it is really good!
is this model still 195kw? i guess it would be because it would have been one of the things u mensioned, but just checkin! :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep a quick shift is the same as what you guys call a short shift. Special interior trim is confined to black leather trim on the seats with stitching
to match the existing STi steering wheel and gear knob, replacing the black and blue fabric combination seat trim we get here as standard. I will try to get a photo of the interior badging before the end of the week; its reflectivity makes it difficult to get a nice shot.

Power output here in Australia is still "only" 195kW, but I'm not complaining..... yet. There were some rumours that Subaru Australia were looking at importing some of the Type RA spec C version. Would be nice but I'm not holding my breath.

Subaru Docklands is excellent, I think they are supposed to be the largest car dealership in the southern hemisphere including their 4WD test track and skid pan that you can book (hmmmm, must do that some day). You can check them out at www.subarumelbourne.com.au. Might try and get some photos when I’m there next.

Hope that answers everyone's questions, great to see STi has such a strong following around the world!

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
the wheels looked like regular STi wheels that are on JDM, AUDM models, just painted black or a dark gunmetal...

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
flaps

yes they are still hot, color suits those wheels

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
have u got pics of the seats and door panels?

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
anybody know what color that is on the wheels or what the material is, so if I brought some aftermarket rims to a refinisher they can make them look like those seen in hte pictures above?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts