IW STi Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any other managers going to the Sti Rollout at the Firebird Raceway?
Be there on the 12th,and 13th myself. Can't wait to drive an Sti that has already been broken in.

·
Registered
631 Posts
A-pillar guages

I'm going to Pitsburg, PA for mine on the 7th & 8th of July! Gonna be a blast! From what I heard, they aren't even gonna be broke in. I think that they are gonna be new STi's! My principal went to Florida two weeks ago and theirs were 0 miles!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was hoping that they will be broke in,,, I want to run the sucker.. Especially want to work the corners with the DCCD, and check the handling. Can't wait , it should be a blast.
Have a great time at yours, I'll let you know how mine went.
Mike

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
murley said:
I'm going to Pitsburg, PA for mine on the 7th & 8th of July! Gonna be a blast! From what I heard, they aren't even gonna be broke in. I think that they are gonna be new STi's! My principal went to Florida two weeks ago and theirs were 0 miles!

Murley,
I just got back from Phoenix.....UNREAL!!!! Our Cars were broke in for sure... Got it up to 115 on the straight away , and did 75 in the "S" turns,,,Drove three different courses. The best part of all was the ride with the Pros driving.... I had Allan Davies , he will be is Pitts... Great Guy, but they all are... I never knew what driving was really like till Allan took me out on the course , and Flew,,, This Car is unreal. Have a blast!!!! They give you a VHS tape of your ride.. audio as well,, camera is on the dash, so you really see the car , and hear it flying thru the turns. GREAT STUFF

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts