IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALL ITEMS HAVE NOW BEEN SOLD. THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST.

I bought the following in anticipation of my STi purchase, which is now on-hold (indefinitely). These items are ALL BRAND NEW and still in the box. Prices include s&h.

1. Rockblocker "Canyon" Full Clear Bra Kit for STi (see www.rockblocker.com for details). MSRP = $266, My Price = $200

2. STi Brushed Titanium "Sphere" Shifter knob (see www.japanparts.com for details). Current MSRP = $120.71 (excluding s/h from Japan !!), My Price = $105.

3. Rays Lightweight Locking Lug Nuts (20 piece set, black with special locking key)....High quality from the makers of Volk Racing wheels. MSRP = $135, My Price = $105.

4. Pioneer Premier DEH-P750MP CD/radio/MP-3 player. MSRP = $420, I paid $259.99 from www.thezeb.com, My Sale Price = $225.

5. Alpine White paint touch-up stick. My Price = $4

If you're interested in any of this stuff you can pm me here or call me at home on 585-385-9204.

Thanks,
Bill

Rally On............

·
Registered
260 Posts
cann said:
http://www.japanparts.com/New_web/SUBARU/ImprezaGG_GD/1011_003STi/0300504.JPG

are u selling this for 100?
Actually he said $105 but I'd jump on this deal now if I was you. I just got my Amex bill and with shipping and the exchange rate, my shifter knob came to $149.00 :eek:

·
Registered
112 Posts
yea, i'm definitely interested

i have a Blitz SUS for sale if anyone is interested, it's the newer version

·
Registered
350 Posts
MTMS4 said:
1. Rockblocker "Canyon" Full Clear Bra Kit for STi (see www.rockblocker.com for details). MSRP = $266, My Price = $200
Hi,
Just curious, is this the 3M option or just the regular Kit#3636?

Thanks
-dp

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 5:58 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.japanparts.com/New_web/SUBAR ... 300504.JPG

are u selling this for 100?
Cann,

Yes, that's the exact-same shifter knob. I actually purchased this brand new from a Subaru dealership in London, England during a recent trip. Factoring in the exchange rate and the UK tax and this cost me the equivalent of $184 US. It's no use to me now, so I priced it low for a quick sale. You have first dibs. If you want it please let me know.

Best,
Bill.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MTMS4 wrote:

Hi,
Just curious, is this the 3M option or just the regular Kit#3636?

Thanks
-dp
Mkewrx,

This is the 3M ClearBra (not the Venture tape one). Basically the same kit as the StonGard one.

Best,
Bill.

·
Registered
112 Posts
FS: Brand New STI OEM carpet floor mats

so do u take paypal?

105 shipped right, where are u located, will u do the $4 shipping with usps?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cann,

Sorry, I was having computer problems last night and my original pm didn't work.....I have re-sent the pm.

·
Registered
240 Posts
interrested in the rock kit do you still have it?whats the kit (part)#?could find the kit on the site.sorry you did get to pick one up,i'll take you for a spin if you ever up this way.let me know on the kit thanks -z

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Slvrsti,

It's the Rockblocker Grand Canyon Kit (#3636) made from 3M material (not the cheaper Venture tape). MSRP is $266.

Go to www.rockblocker.com, choose "applications" then "Find your vehicle" then "Subaru" then "WRX Sedan" then "STi".....sorry I tried to attach a short-cut but couldn't figure it out.

If you have any questions etc. feel free to e-mail me at
[email protected]

Best,
Bill.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.