IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 160 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many have had their STi's for a while now. Any regrets??? Please post them here (if there are any) along with the fix, if there is one.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love it, more so now then when I first bought it.

All it's quirky looks have grown on me, :)

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
if i have any regrets its the car payment. but at this point i'd sell off my toes one by one to make the payments. the STi is flat out wicked!! the best combination of raw power, handling and acceleration for the dollar bargain that has ever come to the automobile world.

·
Registered
983 Posts
It gets a lot of attention, and kids like to vandalize nice cars. if u don't have a garage, prepare to fix some damage.

·
Registered
113 Posts
No regrets yet. I am still loving it every moment I drive it. Every morning I am looking forward to going to work because I want to drive it. It is the best bang for the buck and the most well-balanced performance car. Daily driver and road warrior are nicely combined in a great bargain package.

·
Registered
49 Posts
love my car to death, but i kinda wish i got the white/gold combo. the black/silver combo is murder every 5 minutes i have to wash it, but at least i have one i love it

·
Registered
97 Posts
I got one!!! should have bought the canadian version with floor mats and pass through back seat!!!
I can always put in HID myself later.. :p

·
Registered
575 Posts
I dont regret anything more than things I have done to the car my self :) and I feel that I went overboard with stereo installation as the stock speaker mounts are horrible accoustically so if I want to utilize the nice speakers I bought I need to replace the tweeters to an accoustically better location...

·
Registered
304 Posts
I regret not being able to buy the American version. The Canadian one cost 52k Canadian, which is approx 40k USD. And we didnt even get HIDs.

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
only 1 - I picked up the car on 9/17/03 and have not even looked at my 2002 Honda Goldwing :D . Why don't I miss the Wing..................

·
Registered
15 Posts
My only gripe is it won't float in Salt Water. Would like to drive it over the Atlantic to do some Europe action.

How do I know it won't float?

I took a model of STI and droped in fish tank. Sunk like rock. Fish like it. Maybe weather stripimg around windows?

Those subaru folks need to work on this. My Honda CBR floats. I wish it could fly, save money in broken plastic. Hey, wounder if STI can fly. Going to Hawaii next month. Maybe pilot will let me chuck model out window. That is if fish will let me have it back.

Ya that STI is chalk full of problems:
-Blow off work
-Blow off girlfreind
-Blow off paycheck
-Blow off valve
-Blow everything else off road
-Blow my mind

I guess it just blows.

1 - 20 of 160 Posts