IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
15,500 miles of smiles. Just put back the stock tire setup. Still love the car with the only mods being a K & N filter and a change to ceramic pads front and rear since I am a clean car freak :)

·
Registered
377 Posts
15,500 miles of smiles. Just put back the stock tire setup. Still love the car with the only mods being a K & N filter and a change to ceramic pads front and rear since I am a clean car freak :)

Grats man, I've still yet to drive mine - 7.1 miles on the clock still. I've been debating just selling it.

·
Registered
377 Posts
You should drive it more! Mine is at 6900 miles as of today.

I know man, I really need to; I've got a lot of poor drivers around where I live and I think I'm just paranoid to take it out.

When I'd take my old GDB out, if I parked it anywhere I'd come back to a mini car show almost every time - some dude even did a small photo shoot with my car parked and left his IG show I could see the photos. :lol:

·
Registered
1 Posts
which ceramic pads did you use for the rear? i have only been able to find front pads and no one seems to have rear pads for the 18+ rear brembos?

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
which ceramic pads did you use for the rear? i have only been able to find front pads and no one seems to have rear pads for the 18+ rear brembos?

Actually bought the G LOC GS1 street compound from KNS brakes. Very little dust and zippo noise. Not so sure they are ceramic after reading write up on them. You won't be disappointed. I am using the TRW ceramics up front.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts