IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steering Wheel Off CENTER!

Hey guys,

Anyone in Ontario, Canada with an STi? I'm trying to get a handle of who and how many....

.....Brian

·
Registered
597 Posts
one here...blue with gold...8500Km's...

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've had to of seen of you guys. You guys ever in the north end of Toronto.

I have one on order, also blue/gold.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2 questions

I'm in Kitchener, Ontario. Blue w/Gold.

Where is everyone else?

Anyone up for a road trip to Mosport or Shannonville for some weekend races, or maybe the American LeMans weekend ? (I think it's around the 18th of August).

I've been told there is (and think I've seen) another STi in the area-
a blue one with what looked like aftermarket rims. I saw it on Stirling Ave parked in a driveway a month or so ago.

There is a 360 Modena living in the south-end of Kitchener (out by Conestoga College). I just passed the break-in period (about 2,100km now) so I can go just a bit beyond 4K RPM now :lol:

........let the games begin!!

...Sporty

·
Registered
2 Posts
I used to live in Kitchener. I live in Illinois now. I'll be up there for the Sept 13th weekend for a friend's wedding. So if you see a Blue w/gold driving around the south end with IL plates. That'll be me :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
wrb gold sti I'm in the beach in TO. I have 5300 kms runs better every week. I drive it up to my cottage in the kawartha highlands every week !

·
Registered
597 Posts
so how about a toronto and surrounding area STi meet for pics and a cruise seomtime???

·
Registered
597 Posts
wrx with an sti turbo/intercooler set up

of course....i mean a WRX/STi meet....we should have one...imagine how nice like 30 wrx's and sti's would look cruising down the street

·
Registered
3 Posts
Can soon-to-be STI owners also tag along.

I want to get a ride in one, because none of the dealers are letting people and I believe ours is coming in September.

Just wanna see what it can do.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Frosty said:
Just wanna see what it can do.
Me to, I really wanna fell that things power. Im going to get one next year :D . I just bought this used wrx about 4 months ago so im not gonna get rid of it.......yet :p

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No, I'm sorry but STi's only. WRXs will not be allowed.

:lol: :lol:

...then again maybe they can tag along in back as long as they know "whos their daddy" :lol:

I would think all turbos would be welcome....let's just not go letting any RS's into this though, eh? Geez- next thing you know we'd have "Outbacks" and "Bajas" joining in and then they whole neighbourhood would go to hell....

:lol:

...Sporty

·
Registered
69 Posts
Add one more to the list. Silver/silver in Toronto Canada. I ran into a blue/gold in Mississauga the other day. I tried to pull beside him and wave... but he flew by me. :roll:

I'd be in for a meet if we could settle on a date. I should be throught my break-in period in the next few days. 8)

·
Registered
8 Posts
One here too in North Toronto.....Blue/Gold with 2,300 klm's...just had my first oil change from Downtown Subaru and it feels a little smoother, but slower! (which is confusing me....) Has anyone else noticed this?
Yep, I'll be interested in a cruise....

·
Registered
212 Posts
Howdy ya'll!! :D

4952 and counting!

....just swapped to Mobil 1 synthetic.

TR11,
you are just rackin' up them miles! :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts