IW STi Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully this isn't out of place. I got the word the invoice is in on my STi so 5-7 days now I'm expecting the "call"! However, they told me there were some options on it. I can live with most of them with the exception of the carbon fiber patterned trim. I thought this was not available on the STi, am I mistaken? I really do not want that :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Interested

They are just trying to make a few more $$'s from you. If you ordered the car then there should be no options installed. If you have to have the car now then you will have to take it. If you can wait then I would tell them you don't want the options and take the next one. Make sure they place the order to your specification. Good luck! This is one awesome car.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya I figured. I'm going to try and ask them to swap it with one of the other WRX's on the lot. I'm fine with the other options but don't really see a lot of sense in giving me some cheap plastic carbon fiber trim, plus it won't match my stereo :)

·
Registered
631 Posts
Another thing to ask is weather or not the options on the car are built into the invoice or if they are adding them at the dealer.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya I thought about that good call. I'm actually fine with the options on there with the exception of the trim, it's just a waste of money and I think it takes away from the interior a little. I left a voice mail with them so we'll see what they have to say.

I know what you guys mean about ordering it the way I want it but something tells me they don't have the luxury to do so in any timely matter. They are a very very small Subaru dealership and I don't think they are being given the attention of the some of the larger dealerships. Fortunately I'm easy to please, I really don't care what color the car is, I like them all and I'm buying it for the heritage and great motor more than anything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts