IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I figured I'd try to see if anyone from the midwest region wants to his the North American International Car Show at the center in Chicago????? It starts this friday the 6th, and lasts till the 15th... Thats obviously weekend dates.....So please start the list and we all can meet up and have lunch and check out the show as well.....

Well Ill goo !!! whoo im #1 on the list anyone else?? :D
Oh yea please list what day is preferiable too!

Thanks
Amir

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool good stuff, dont forget to mention what weekend and day would be good!

I also forgot to mention we could meet at the hardrock cafe' at like 11am if thats good with you guys and check out our cars and then grab sum grub and get an escapade to the show at the Mcormic center!

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok, i know you cant read justin, but if the show is on the lakefront/downtown, then why would we travel west of the show to meet at ur house lol....

*everyone please IGNORE justin*, he's a tad bit slow ahaahah =) j/k

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
I'll be in town for the show the weekend of the 7th. Would love to meet up, look at your cars, and learn some things. Let me know if that's ok. I won't have my car because I have 4 other car club guys going with me. Would still like to meet up though to see other cars.

Brian

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats fine! Your welcome to join us, so it seems to be the 8th sunday at like noon at hardrock cafe????? is that ok with you guys?

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
You know how packed the auto show will be on a Sunday afternoon? If you went on a weekend your best bet would be to get there right when it opens. My pick would be a weeknight.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
see i was thinken that too, but some people wont be able to meet on a weeknight... the more the merrier that agree to a date!

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
MKIVSupra said:
You know how packed the auto show will be on a Sunday afternoon? If you went on a weekend your best bet would be to get there right when it opens. My pick would be a weeknight.
What time does the autoshow close?

Weeknight traffic is really bad going I-90 towards Chicago. If it snows like it's been last week, it'll be hell ...

Maybe I'll just take the Metra in the Palatine station to Chicago. Hopefully my car will be safe there. :)

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
swaybars require upgraded links or other parts too?

yea during the week traffic is horrible! im up for the weekend still

·
Registered
350 Posts
I'm up for a trip during the weekend. Sunday works for me.
-d

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok well then this will be offical SUNDAY FEB. 8th at noon at hardrock cafe?

and wisconsin drivers we can drive togther if we meet at or a little before 11am on the ryan rd exit at the mc'ds there!

so start the enrolling process!!!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Sunday is a good day for me, I have Sunday and Mondays off.
I'd love to go up to the city for a car show.
How much $$$ will this involve between the HardRock and the show?
I'll have to confirm I don't have other plans on Sunday. :p

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well the show is like 10 bucks to get in and hardrock depends on how hungry you are :lol:

But im guessen you'll prolly spend like a good 10 bucks on a meal there, they arent too expensive! :D

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
What time does the autoshow close?
I am pretty sure the show is 10am to 10pm every day.

BTW, I don't think parking will be to plentiful at the HR Cafe. People coming from the same general areas might want to meet up and all ride in one car. Better yet, take the train in.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts