IW STi Forum banner

21 - 40 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Mine are in my trunk, so I just went out and snapped a pic for you guys while on my coffee break. I looked all over and don't see a part number or tag anywhere on these. I can stop by my dealer after work and ask them about the part number and/or price if anyone wants.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Ok, I'll post up my findings after I go visit them. I'll also find out if theyll give me a discount on multiple sets and then I can ship them to you guys.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I like that have a pad where your soles usually are...that area wears the fastest for sure.

I'd love a set of these! Maybe I will drive up north and try and get a pair.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Nice find! I want the WRX version. I agree, the ones we get are garbage. Seems like a great opportunity for a vendor to step up. I know w/ my S2k people paid close to 250-300$ for custom mats.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I just emailed a dealer that my buddy uses in Ontario. Guy said no problem to ship to me here in TN. 99$ for the mats and 20$ ship.

Checking to see if they'll pass along the same offer to everyone else here. Emailed him back. It was funny though - the email was fwd'd the parts guy and had a "make sure this isn't a scammer" line in there. LOL

·
Registered
232 Posts
why would you want more STI logos in the car. They are already everywhere
heh,
1) because I effing paid for them ;)
2) no, but really, the stock ones are crap. Quality replacements (STI or not) are much desired by this guy here.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Ok, so I've got the scoop.

Talked to my parts department, 107.10 plus GST(5%) for either the STI or WRX mats.
He said that he may be able to do a discount depending on the quantity, but can't quote anything concrete, I'd have to take him numbers and he'd let me know what he can do.
It takes him about a week to get them in stock.

Only one problem, he said he just ordered a set last week for someone an the stitching is silver on black mats. There isn't any literature about the specs so he doesn't know if that's for sure what will come or not, but to expect silver. Simple solution in my mind, take a sharpie or fabric marker and colour the thread whatever colour you want. It's on black so any overdoing it won't really be noticeable.

If there's enough interest I can coordinate some kind of group buy.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
meh, my rubber all waether ones are doing good for almost 2 years old. When they go out i gonna get weather tech dip dish, catch 3 liters of cola when you spill mats next

21 - 40 of 164 Posts