IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
fantastic... looks no different except for the wing, metal sticker thing under the radio, and the rims.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Rexinre said:
fantastic... looks no different except for the wing, metal sticker thing under the radio, and the rims.
Rexinre said:
oh and it has a moonroof.

don't forget the leather seats, black center console, black brembos, v-limited lip... i'm probably missing something else.

·
I'm Jim Halpert
8,245 Posts
despite what everyone else may say.... i think itd be cool to ahve a moon roof in my sti and the v limited lip is also way cool. as far as the seats go.... leather meh either way it doesnt really matter and in socal i NEVER use seat warmers. if they offered the v lip and moonroof as options on the regular stis i would have definately got them

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
For 33K I'd but it in a snap! WOW! And its the cool grey color! OH MAN! Its so tempting! Id have to part out and trade in my 05 Aspen White! :cool:

·
Registered
199 Posts
SD 05 STi said:
don't forget the leather seats, black center console, black brembos, v-limited lip... i'm probably missing something else.
oh yeah... that too. It looks like they just painted the brembos black, same thing just different color.

·
Registered
13,137 Posts
It's in Missoula, maybe I should take a trip over there and take a look...

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Man, I like that black carpet so much more than the blue. Is that the same as the WRX carpet? It looks more black vs. gray-ish for the wrx.

·
Registered
13,608 Posts
I totally dig the Limited. Plus the 06 front end grew on me.

Some lucky soul will take this baby home! :)

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Singletrack said:
Man, I like that black carpet so much more than the blue. Is that the same as the WRX carpet? It looks more black vs. gray-ish for the wrx.
Agreed, I'd love to have the black.

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
nice find

·
Registered
656 Posts
The small wing and additional lip make the car seem very heavily weighted toward the front end and the black interior make it seem very dark inside though the moonroof would take care of that problem. 34K is very reasonable though.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts