IW STi Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tranny issues

so anyway, my boss totalled the STi.... rear ended a car full of illegals... the car was dead stopped tryin to make a left turn, when you cant make a left turn on the expressway.... and there was a van in front of my boss, adn the van swerved around it last second, and my boss rear ended them....right when he hit the car going 50mph, 3 illegals sittin in the rear bolted outta the car and ran across the busy street..... dammit....

pics to come soon..... hopefully.... im gonna part off the intercooler to be my new door stopper and the turbo as my paperweight....

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it wasnt my car... it was the company car.... he hit them straight up, a little offset going 50+ mph.... and he came out with one single scratch. And since we work with Subaru, we were amazed with how well the car crashed... like, when my boss came into the office and told us the story, we didnt really sulk on it... we were just praising how well the car did in a crash. i guess we're just a bunch of car nerds tryin to make the best of things.... but i think we're gonna talk to subaru into getting another STi.... but who knows....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thats what i'm wondering. Something in the automotive performance part industry? I get a company car in a month, and I have a choice of a Taurus, Mazda 6, Mustang, Grand Am or Focus. I'll take the 6.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no, we dont make parts... i work for a consulting group, and we work with subaru.... so they gave us a good deal, so good we couldnt pass it up... so we just went for it and bought the car as the company car... fun little thing it was.....

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Red lighting...

dunno on teh status is on whether we're allwoed to take crap off the car... but if we can, the rear trunk lid and spoiler is taken... so is the turbo itself (its gonna be my paperweight), the intercooler (my new doorstop)... interior panels and seats are taken... gauge cluster... trunk carpet.... HID ballast and bulbs...

·
Registered
3 Posts
has anyone claimed the little chip that completes the circuit for the abs system (located in the center console)? lojack someone managed to lose mine, and I'd sure appreciate if i could get ahold of one.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts