IW STi Forum banner

STi in Western WA - 31 May 2003

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  wRxOSIE 
#1 ·
Traded in the 2000 Silver 4-dr 2.5RS for the '04 WRX STi Gold on Black! The msot expensive oil change ever. Wasn't planning on a new car but got sucked in by the beauty of it all. :D

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
beautiful color choice :D it would have been my second color...

could you take a pic in the bright sun showing the "gold flakes" in the Java Black Pearl with the gold rims? i'm curious to see how much the gold rims complements the "gold flakes" in the pearl paint.

#4 ·
rokuSTi said:
beautiful color choice :D it would have been my second color...

could you take a pic in the bright sun showing the "gold flakes" in the Java Black Pearl with the gold rims? i'm curious to see how much the gold rims complements the "gold flakes" in the pearl paint.
I've tried taking a picture like that but none really do the paint justice. If you catch it at just the right angle in the sun it really is more Java than black hence the name. There is predominantly gold flake in the paint but also a bit of green and other colors. So in bright, high angle sun the car appears a coffee color. It is really gorgeous. It really compliments the gold rims very well.

#6 ·
Hey Dark Helmet....Where are you at around Western WA? I commute around the Tacoma/Puyallup/Graham/Spanaway area. I have a Chrome Silver 350Z (hopefully changing to a WRB STi in October). Maybe I've seen you driving around or vice versa.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.