IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
7,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, we just got a shipment of Genuine V limited Front lips in stock.

We have 10+ of each year in stock, they come with all hard ware required for installation.

2004-2005 STI Genuine V-Limited Spoiler 479.00 Shipped
http://www.rallysportdirect.com/shop/sti-wrxsti-vlimited-front-lip-p-713.html

2006 STI Genuine V-Limited Spoiler 479.00 Shipped
http://www.rallysportdirect.com/shop/sti-vlimited-lip-spoiler-p-2096.html

Nick
RallySport Direct
www.rallysportdirect.com

Click Here for Live Support Desk

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
I went to your site to purchase the V-limited lip for an 05' STi, but was not given the reflected price when checking out and entering my credit card information. The free shipping was not counted into the transaction, please advise. I cancelled the order for the meantime. Thanks.

·
Vendor
7,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The V-Limiteds are made out of a ABS Plastic. You have a PM, also!

Please let me know if you have any other questions
Thanks
Rick

·
Vendor
7,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We just sold out of our last 06 V-limited last night, I will elt you know when we are getting some more coming in.

The V-Limited does not come with any type of under protection. The whole lip is made out of ABS plastic, except for the badge of course.
Thanks
Rick

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
RallySportDirect said:
We just sold out of our last 06 V-limited last night, I will elt you know when we are getting some more coming in.

The V-Limited does not come with any type of under protection. The whole lip is made out of ABS plastic, except for the badge of course.
Thanks
Rick
Is there some sort of rubber "guard" that can be bought for them? I thought I saw on a vendor's website that there is some sort of rubber insert. I could be mistaken though.:confused:

·
Vendor
7,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
There might be, if not im sure you could easily make one. I have not seen this guard, but I would not be suprised if they were out there.
Thanks
Rick

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.