IW STi Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i found this on the japanese website. you can pretty much get STi to tune any model there, this is what they are starting in australia too. hope they decide to open a facility here, the australian one was first one outside of japan and they are the ones developing the H6 turbo for the STi legacy. :)
www.subaru-sti.co.jp/typeM/index.html

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nooo, dont say that! LOL

·
Registered
575 Posts
that thing looks really cool :) all I can say is what a cool Ski car that would be :) put some cool roof racks on it and haul a#$ up to the mountains :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Need help asap woth HKS FCD install instructions !

eatV8 said:
.... the australian one was first one outside of japan and they are the ones developing the H6 turbo for the STi legacy. :)
www.subaru-sti.co.jp/typeM/index.html
where did you hear news about a H6 STi Legacy? H6 turbo being developed in Australia? not that i doubt you, but could you tell me what the source of this info is?

i want a STi Legacy more than anything, any more details would be greatly appreciated

thanks
username

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
there was a STi factory opened in australia, 1st one outside of japan... it was in an aussie magazine... im waiting for my next shipment of the last couple of months of mags, hopefully it will have some more info in there...

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,520 Posts
Thorn said:
When it's time for me to get a grocery getter for the family, that's the one I want. :D
Indeed. . . a B4 STi (hopefully wagon version availabe) would be my daily driver. . . which would free up the WRX STi to be a fun tuner/weekend/track car. 8)

·
Registered
11 Posts
any update on the H6 turbo development in Aus?

yxan2 if you read this, what happened to those Legacy pics you were going to send me?

thanks

michael

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
H6 turbo has been believed to see JDM and AUDM end of 05 start of 06, so i would think sometime 06 for the usa. STi japan is doing the H6 now reported in a mag i recieved the other day as STi aust is working on putting the 300hp 2.5ltr engine in impreza, legacy and forester STi models for the aust market... they also spoke of other things in subaru pipelines... a smaller then impreza model should be out b4 the new impreza in 06(which the wagon is no more, they replacing it with a sport hatch, could this be the next impreza WRC car?could they use the smaller car for WRC?) engines in development besides the H6 turbo is a 2.3ltr diesel model... and subaru said a H8 and H10 are being "looked at!!!" of course being looked at is nothing certain about those two engines, but they would be nice! damn subaru is really starting to get serious. oh and they also spoke about subarus upcoming ppl mover.

·
Registered
99 Posts
eatV8 said:
they replacing it with a sport hatch, could this be the next impreza WRC car?could they use the smaller car for WRC?
Wasn't that the reason subaru hasn't been kicking ass in the WRC, because the impreza is too big and the only 4 door runing now.
A sport hatch would be fun :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts