IW STi Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe all Canadian cars get the Sti floormats standard.

The drivers side has a peg that is supposed to hold the floormat from sliding around. I assume I am missing a washer or such to secure it as the peg alone is useless. I am constantly moving the floormat so that it doesn't get snagged under the pedals.

Did anyone get something different from the dealer to secure their floormats?

T

·
0 Posts
The driver's side has 2 pegs to attach the mat too, check the right side near the seat to make sure that one is attached also.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I went to my dealer and looked at an Sti that was in the showroom. It had the second peg that mine was missing.

My sales guy gave me a couple of different pegs to try. :D

Looks like some Sti's are starting to gather some dust in the show room. I saw 2 @ Centaur Subaru in Calgary. I guess a deal fell through on one of them.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Motorhead said:
Thanks. I went to my dealer and looked at an Sti that was in the showroom. It had the second peg that mine was missing.

My sales guy gave me a couple of different pegs to try. :D

Looks like some Sti's are starting to gather some dust in the show room. I saw 2 @ Centaur Subaru in Calgary. I guess a deal fell through on one of them.
I heard that a few of these deals are "falling through" to get dealers more stock...

Supposedly Subaru wont ship an STi to them until they can show a bill of sale. So, if a deal happens to fall through, they end up with an extra car on their lot. Easy way to get more stock, make a bunch of bogus deals...

I was down at Centaur today also...they actually have 3 right now, hopefully Ill be taking delivery of one of them :D

·
Registered
304 Posts
Just picked up a nice Java Black Pearl one from Centaur! :D :D :D

Man, keeping this under 4000 is hard :) I just got to drive it to work, now Im sitting here waiting for midnight to roll by so I can take it out.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats Googe,

You'll enjoy it.

It was probably the black one I saw when I was @ Centaur the other day.
Who was your sales guy? Hubert?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts