IW STi Forum banner

Sti Floor Mats

Interior 
4K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  SubEd 
#1 ·
#6 ·
Thursday night meeting @ Schaumburg's Borders Books

just curious, are the left side driverseat floor mat shaped differently from the right side passenger floormat? and since these floormats are from england, would it fit correctly since the driver seat there is on the right?

just curious, thx

#8 ·
Jahwei said:
just curious, are the left side driverseat floor mat shaped differently from the right side passenger floormat? and since these floormats are from england, would it fit correctly since the driver seat there is on the right?

just curious, thx
They have both LHD and RHD mats and they are shaped differently for diver and passenger.

#14 ·
Yea i have the rubber ones, they are great. they are good and thick.

#15 ·
Got hacked... If I disapear thats why...

thx for the answers :) thas what i thought about the mats.

asides from that, i got the rubber mats too. subaru told me that it can hold up to 2 gallons of water each! woah!

#17 ·
I have been in contact with the Subaru parts department at Don Docksteader Motors (A Subaru Dealership), in Vancouver, British Columbia.

They are selling the mats @ $133.50 Canadian which converts to $97.50 US. Add 7%GST, and shipping, and you can get the mats for far less than they sell on ebay.

I have been speaking to Milt Cumming mcumming@dondocksteader.com, and he has been extremley helpful.

I ordered my mats two days ago and they should be shipping within 5 days. Since they are standard equipment on Canadian STi's he doesn't stock them, but assured me he could get them withing a week.

Hope this helps.

#19 ·
Personally I like the ones that CC-b were able to get. They are black with WRX in white and STI in pink-red. I would get on the list for them. They seem to be able to get them pretty fast. I dont know how many they have left but, I bought some like a 3 weeks ago.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.