IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Just to clarify something here. Those are not Canadian mats per say, they are OEM from Japan that were available only on Canadian models when the car first came out. Since they are from Subaru and made specifically for the STi, they will fit all versions of the North American 2004 STi. They were not made available in the US because of weight restrictions.

·
Registered
454 Posts
So what's the word on these?

I placed an order a few weeks ago, and you said you ran out but would have more in 5-7 days. That was on the 9th of the month. Left you a PM, but you didn't respond.

Really wanna get rid of my el cheapo Kraco mats and get something nice in there.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ordered over 100 sets, 15 sets will be here Friday or Monday so if you ordered early your order will be filled when these arrive. They will be trickling in in groups of 15 or so almost every week. If you are still interested please place your order on line to eliminate confusion. Each order includes the rally calendar and 5% off if you signed up for the club.

Sorry for the delay in updating everyone. I have been a little busy.

Joseph

·
Registered
454 Posts
I already placed an order. :-? You told me I was two orders too late and they were sold out.

Do I have to place another order and take my chances again??

Sheesh, I just want some floormats!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Flat4engineering! Wow. What are the chances? I bought a set of Prodrive wheels off you guys a couple of weeks ago. I placed the order online and I'm wondering if they shipped yet? Thanks.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just received confirmation that our 80+ sets of mats are in route so all back orders will be filled by next Friday (need a couple of days to sort them out and box them up). For those of you that ordered locally, thank you for picking them up. For the rest of you the first 17 shipped out today. If you are still interested in a set place and order today on our web site.

Thank you.

Joseph

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DrEvyl
Posted: Jan 28, 2004 - 07:57 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I already placed an order. You told me I was two orders too late and they were sold out.

Do I have to place another order and take my chances again??

Sheesh, I just want some floormats!
As far as I know they are in this batch that is shipping today. What is your real name.

Joseph

·
Registered
454 Posts
FLAT4 said:
As far as I know they are in this batch that is shipping today. What is your real name.
Last name is Taney. Someone called me yesterday and said they were shipping that afternoon. Coolness! I can't wait to get them, my $15 Kraco mats are getting caught under the pedals.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We just had 2 Subaru Dealers back out on the floor mats we ordered for them. I now have 40 extra sets in stock that I had not counted on. I am not sure if they found them elsewhere or just decided not to purchase them, but I want to get rid of them and bring my inventory back into line. If everyone did, what they said they were going to do, when they said they were going to do it, this would be a perfect world.

I am offering these 40 sets at $89.95 plus $1.99 shipping (it is actually for the boxes that we ship the mats in). I am only going to honor this price on these 40 and to receive this price I need you to include a code #iwrxsti0304 in the comment section of the order sheet.

Thank you for your help.

Joseph

·
Registered
58 Posts
What do I have to do to order one set of mats....2 front & 2 rear....$40....correct?? Black you say.?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just got word we are running a special coupon for these mats. With the coupon I can do them for $84.95 shipped. They need to be ordered through our web site and you need to use the code listed in the previous e-mail to get the discount.

Joseph

Not available in blue.

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,521 Posts
Weekend

Trying . . . . to . . . . order. . . . . page won't work when I go to place order. :oops:

I want a set, though!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
ANYONE HAVE PRODRIVE GC-10E WHEELS ON STI??

I ordered mine last night no problem. The site still indicated that the price was $99.95 though and I did not receive any confirmation today.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts