IW STi Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AS PROMISED, here are better pics of my newly acquired STi along with my older brother Ryan ('00 Type R), good friend Bryan(350Z), and his older brother Jeremy(Evo VIII). Since it was a nice day, we decided to snap some nice group pics. Enjoy!!

Central Coast Most Wanted photo shoot 12.28.03:

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

-STiLL

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Looks great! The more I see the white STi's, the more I like them! I have to admit (as a fellow sti owner, of course) that the 350Z is by far the nicest looking car of the bunch, that white one looks awesome. I'd never trade my car for one though. :p

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Interesting. I think it makes the EVO and STi look boxy and slow. To me it is much sleeker looking. I'd take either of them over the Z, though if I had spare cash and a bigger garage, I wouldn't mind owning a Z also. :lol:

·
Registered
270 Posts
i love my STi so don't get me wrong here, but that Type R is the only other one that i would own. 8)

·
Registered
586 Posts
bitabur said:
I'm not a fan of the looks of the 350Z at all.... I think it looks boxy and slow.
From the side, I think the Z looks not so much "boxy", as it looks like a beluga whale. :roll: It's got that funny lookin' "hump" to it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
oil filter info....

I really like the looks of the Z. Hence why I own one. But there definitely is an heir of "this car means business" in the aggresive looks of the STi.

I really like the White, but because of the blue interior, nothing seems to look as good as the classic blue to me.

Jeff

·
Registered
530 Posts
me too, the z looks amazing, especially with a nice big wing. That must be tight driving down the road in a pack of cars like that lol

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
tecnic1 said:
I got rid of my 00 ITR to get my STi.....I regret it sometimes
Serious? I had an integra for awhile, it wasn't a type R, but still... a teg is a teg and an sti is an sti... NO comparison IMHO, I wouldn't trade my car for another teg ever. AWD, power... the teg just couldn't compete.

Not teg bashing, just as a former integra owner, they aren't even in the same league.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
M

·
0 Posts
I love the way the Z looks, and especially with that spoiler, that is sweet. But the 2 things that annoy me about z's are I don't like 'performance' cars that don't have much performance and they are already way too popular. Every day i see so many of them on the street, and in a few years it's going to be ridiculous. I mean, there are already like 3 at the company I work at, and they aren't owned by driving enthusiasts, just schmucky guys who think they are going to impress the ladies.

·
Registered
963 Posts
I think all the cars in the pix are pretty cool. For all the Mitsu-bashing I do, I still have to admit that the Evo has a nice shape.

Always liked the Integra, except for the painted-on headlights...

And I love the 350Z - if you really look at it closely, you can see its heritage from the 300ZX all the way back to the 240.

Man those are some serious machines!! :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts