IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, Mike (STi), Tony (EVO), and myself (TL) went down by the lake front for some pics. Enjoy, and comments welcome!:tup:

Let me tell you, taking these pics while trying to keep up with them on the
freeway and HWY 100 was a challenge. I'm just glad some of them came out as clear as they did.....:notsure:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/johnny--2k/Me%20Mike%
20Tony/IMG_3853.jpg

·
Registered
198 Posts
:bow: :banana:

I love those rolling shots of my STi. It looks so good......you are my hero. :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
thats hawt

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Those are some sweet pictures. Those reflection pictures are especially sick

·
Registered
263 Posts
ELD4AU6 said:
sweet pix, but the back of the evo is to plain
i was thinking that myself for 5 minutes until i figured they were photshopped.......but it does look good like that IMO......maybe if it was a MR :lol: lolz but beautiful shots Johnny2K....it came out very well :clap::tup:

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Yeah, all Evo's need the JDM IX rear bumper. Even not photoshoped, IMO they look plain.

·
Super Moderator
8,115 Posts
great pics. I love rolling shots too. Even with the small amount of blur, they look good. im doing my evo vs. sti shoot sometime this week.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks for the comments guys. I have a lot more rolling shots, but they are way to blurry to make out. I was pretty happy with those considering I was driving and shooting at the same time!

The only photoshopped part of the evo is the bumper. The trunk is completely debadged as you see it. In a few pics, I decided to shave the lisence plate out of it for kicks.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
haha....yes it is.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
I love the pix, but the bottom half are red x's.

On a side note why are the brake calipers on the Evo placed near the front and towards the rear on the STI? And are the brakes(rotors & claipers) the same size on both cars?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hmm....they shouldn't be red x's, just try reloading it. The brakes are the same, even my 6-speed TL has the 4 piston brembo's placed just like the STi. I believe the pads should be interchangeable, rotors may not be depending on hub size and offset (not bolt pattern, thats the same)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts