IW STi Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have spoke to all Subaru dealers in Montreal (ok....I have too much time on my hands! :wink: ) and asked them about pricing. The guy I usually deal with told me he had 2 price listings for the new STi model(!?)...one at CAN$47k and the other at $52k. He didn't know what the differences in options were.

But when I contacted the other dealers, they told me the price would vary between $40k to $50k....Really, I know it's not a big help. We all expect it to be between those figures.

And availability would be May-June 2003.

A dealer told me that Subaru headquarters as a reputation of releasing the prices of new models at the same time as the model is delivered at the dealer!!....So we might be in for a little more waiting!

·
Registered
359 Posts
I recieved all the same stats... No HID... but winter package, pass through, and stereo... My dealer said thats They'll install the HID (KIND OF') just don't get caught. They said that unofficially the price would be 48K and that the wrx was going up 4k in price... They said the supply of used wrx's is going to be high... in the next 6 months.... It's tempting to buy a used one... and do the cobbs thang....

21 - 23 of 23 Posts