IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a car cover for my STi but im not sure which car covers will fit over the rear wing. Can you guys help me out in finding one that will fit?

·
I'm Jim Halpert
8,245 Posts
just go to costco and get a large car cover. it doesnt have the custom made little wing spot and all that but then again its like 30 bucks vs like 100

·
Registered
1,127 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WESTI said:
just go to costco and get a large car cover. it doesnt have the custom made little wing spot and all that but then again its like 30 bucks vs like 100
Funny that you said that cause thats what i was thinking of doing

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
spritefiend said:
i like the Stratmosphere:

http://www.stratmosphere.com/wrx_cover.htm

lifetime no questions asked warranty.. damn nice cover to boot :)

John.
Funny, I ordered the Stratmosphere one first before the NOAH.

Once I received it, I took it out of the box, put it promptly back IN the box, called Stratmosphere and explained to them that they have NO right charging $200 for that piece of garbage. :mad:

NOAH is $10-$15 cheaper, and the quality is 20x higher than the Stratmosphere.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
I like the statemosphere personally. I've owned it since summer of 04. Some of the stitching is coming apart and the original lock broke in pieces, but replaced it with a master pad lock the same size. I just contacted them about the stitching coming apart, well see how they honor thier lifetime warranty. Otherwise the cover is very light. The contact side is very soft and fits the car perfectly, even covers my exhaust, wheels and tires to the bottom.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
I'm going to be towing my car on a trailer behind a moving van in a couple of months from CA to TX. Is it possible to put a locking car cover on the car while the car is on the trailer or will it be blown off?

Also, is it better to leave the car covered when parked at night at the hotels I will be staying at to rest or will that just attract unwanted attention?

·
Registered
13 Posts
i hear tirerack has a specific car cover for the sti that has the slots for the rear wing, i bought like 3 different covers last year and none completely fit over the whole car, ill probably be looking to buy one soon!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts