Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black on Black look

New card holders available.

This card holder can hold up to 10-12 of your business cards. It measures 3 5/8" X 2 1/4" and features a faux carbon fiber finish on the outside while the words are printed on the INSIDE so they don't scratch off. Best of all, this holder is light but durable because it's body is constructed out of 100% polished aluminum. Comes shipped in a black cardboard case.

25.00 shipping included!

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow, 100 views and not one taker. Is this price too high or is there no interest? Please give feedback. And thanks for the fancy redesigned interface here. It's great.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I think it looks pretty cool, I'm not sure I'd ever use a business card holder though. I just leave a few in my wallet. My 2 cents. Also not sure about the faux.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just dropped the shipping fee to ZERO. I'm going to see if this will change things. This will be an experiment for this board. It costs this much becuase we don't get these in volume so the price is higher, I'm afraid. We'd need to order hundreds at a time to lower the cost. Oh well, at least they are unique.

Regarding the faux. I have to say that because it's not genuine carbon fibre but you'd never, ever know. Everyone who has bought one has been very happy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.