IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glenn Wallace has launched a new STi forum entitled STi Buki.

STi Buki Forums

STi Buki is a website dedicated to the North American Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2.5).

So who is welcome here?

Buki owners! (2.5 STi)
Anyone taller than 5'5"
Forester XT owners! (2.5 Turbo)
GDx STi owners (bug-eye and facelift, UK, Australia, Europe, Japan....)
Anyone shorter than 5'5"
Subaru nuts!

OK, so where did this STi Buki name come from?

C'mon over and find out.

STi Buki is not meant to challenge ImprezaWRXSTi.com for traffic or technical content, it's just a place for STi nuts to get together and have "small coffee shop talk" about Buki.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I don't know what the hell Glenn's problem is with comments like that, oh well...

This site will continue to stay on course, and get bigger and better. I'll probably visit Buki on occasion...

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Yeah....not real sure how we are uppity or whatever he meant by that comment.

Oh well....I don't see the big drive to jump over there, but the more resources, the better I suppose.

·
Registered
614 Posts
I don't know if it's the fact that I like this site so much, or feel sorta short-changed by NASIOC discontinuing the STi specific forum, or what.....but this recent development sorta p*sses me off for some reason. I say go www.ImprezaWRXSTi.com/postnuke....forever! "All STi - all the time." DAMN STRAIGHT.

·
Registered
167 Posts
JJ said:
I don't know what the hell Glenn's problem is with comments like that, oh well...

This site will continue to stay on course, and get bigger and better. I'll probably visit Buki on occasion...
JJ: I would seriously pay you for diplomacy lessons.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Of course, as the forum has been online for a total of 3 days now, it still needs some work...

I'm sure Glenn didn't mean anything with his "mostly STi most of the time" comment except that it'll be a nice, laid back atmosphere.

Who's been uppity so far?

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
HID for 2005 STi in Canada?

It's not just this comment he has made, but others in the past as well. I'll let bygones be bygones and go about my thing... I have never met him or conversed with him directly.

Let's let this stop now and move on. I'm not locking this because somebody did something wrong in any way. I want to move on, that's all.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.