IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work at Madison Square Subaru in Huntsville AL. I just received, unwrapped, and cleaned an STI personally. Ready to go at MSRP. It is blue w/ silver. Ive only worked here for 2 weeks due to our great economy! LOL It would be mine, but I cant afford it right now. Its not spoken for yet, but please call ASAP. As we all know it wont be here long. I would love to outsell these ridiculous salesman type people which I try not to emulate. Call me at 256-864-7479. My name is Christopher Golden. It may sell as soon as someone knows we have it. Nobody in this area really knows what a real scooby is all about! Idiots. Keep the dirty side down guys- Ill join ya in about 6 months.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
WHOA... you guys got another blue\silver? :(... dang I was hopin to have the only one in huntsville, AL. Well anyways , these guys are great and I was able to buy my car , w/ 0 hassle, no markups, and under an hour (including cleaning and such). Great people. Good luck selling the car!

Robert~

Also just another +, my blue\silver STI from them has not had any detonation problems and the such. So far not a single problem has occured (thank God).

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think theyve sold 3 other sti's. Blue, silver, and white- now another blue. I do enjoy working here with Ralph and Cristian. they are a great bunch and very honest subaru enthusiasts themselves. Its the other end of the place thats a little different. Good luck or come and see us sometime. We may be sponsoring a rally event in the future.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
ya jason (with the black wrx) was telling me about that, Im really hyped about the rally events and the possible suby meets :) I'll come by sometime, it'd be good to meet you all.

Robert~

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks

Currenty, I have in-stock a Java Black STi with Gold Wheels available for immediate sale. It has the wheel locks & security with front clear 3M mask and tint. It is on our lot here in Boulder. Contact me for further details. Truly, Jon Eric @ Flatirons Subaru 303.443.0114 :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
still available till Saturday at least. A guy from Birmingham coming supposedly. After about 30 days we will have another blue/ silver. LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts