IW STi Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this on iclub. Figured i'd post it here too. I have NO proof besides this guys word, But as I said It wouldn't surprise me. There are a ton of smaller soa buildings all over the place.
I work at a bikeshop on the weekends for some extra cash. So anywy this guy drives up in a subaru with the manufactuer tags on it and he steps out in subaru rally gear and all kinds of subaru stuff on. He comes in the shop and I'm helping him. And I ask so when is the sti coming out. He mumbled the usual smoke and mirrors stuff saying that soa doesn't know YET what they want to do. BUT they have a sti there right now. I guess it is in one of the smaller satelite buildings all over cherry hill behind the main HQ. I know it may or may not be true but it wouldn't surprise me one bit that the car is there and IF it is that is more proof we are getting them. After work I went to cherry hill subaru and will be the first customer to get a crack at a sti. BUT I don't trust that dealership so I'll be doing the same thing at the other two in the area to make sure that I get one..

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I WANT PICS!! :smile:

Somebody get them to me, please, you won't be sorry... :smile:

JJ

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol all i know is that IF this guy was telling the truth that car is under lock and key. And god knows which building it is in. he did mention how insane of a car it is<G> I hope I can get one....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts