IW STi Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got the agency power catback today, this should be loud.
Overall build quality looks really good.

Update:
Got the Agency Power Catless Downpipe to complete full turbo back.

·
Premium Member
1,019 Posts
Re: STi hatchback Agency Power catback exhaust

I had one of these, and they are LOUD lol! Loudest exhaust you can get for the hatch

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Okay so i got it installed and this thing sounds beautiful, loud, but its Rumble loud, i love it.

·
Registered
53 Posts

did you use stock hangers or extended hangers? also, can you get me/us a shot from down low behind the car to see how low it mounts? i have the muffler version on my car and i hate it. hangs too low. if yours tucks up nicely i might contact them to see about purchasing the axle back(mid pipes appear to be the same)

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

did you use stock hangers or extended hangers? also, can you get me/us a shot from down low behind the car to see how low it mounts? i have the muffler version on my car and i hate it. hangs too low. if yours tucks up nicely i might contact them to see about purchasing the axle back(mid pipes appear to be the same)
Yea im using stock hangers
Here shot from behind:

It kinda looks like it hangs little bit low, but i thinks it just needs larger tips, but im still very happy with it, sounds very deep and loud.

·
Registered
53 Posts

thanks!

i never thought about it but you might be right about the smaller exhaust tips being the reason it looks so low. when compared to the ever-so-popular Q300 it looks like absolute crap IMHO. my muffler hangs low too tho, as does the mid pipe where it goes under the axle. pisses me off to the point where im about to just buy one that tucks up closer to the axle by from Perrin, Nameless, Cobb, whatever.

edit: forgot the sway bar was there. wont be making one that goes over the axle i guess lol

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

thanks!

i never thought about it but you might be right about the smaller exhaust tips being the reason it looks so low. when compared to the ever-so-popular Q300 it looks like absolute crap IMHO. my muffler hangs low too tho, as does the mid pipe where it goes under the axle. pisses me off to the point where im about to just buy one that tucks up closer to the axle by from Perrin, Nameless, Cobb, whatever.

edit: forgot the sway bar was there. wont be making one that goes over the axle i guess lol
Agency power has 2 muffler versions where midpipe goes to the middle or to the side like stock exhaust. Which one is yours?

·
Registered
53 Posts

sheesh, still learning. never knew they made the second kind. mine has the inlet at the middle of the muffler

·
Premium Member
1,019 Posts

One thing to note from my experience... make sure you take care of those tips, if you bump it too hard the rivets will break causing the most annoying rattle ever. I backed up on some pilled up snow last year and started rattling like crazy lol

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Update:
Got the Agency Power Catless Downpipe to complete full turbo back.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts