IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

· Registered
776 Posts
I like this video but I wish it had subtitles so we could know what they are saying. When I first saw it I thought the zo6 was just going to stomp all over the s204 but I was surprised when it never caught up.

· The Hoff Fan Club, member #001
10,384 Posts
well, the s204 stayed in front, but if you looked at the best lap time, and the hot lap time you'll see what the real deal is. the s204 came last in the hot lap, and i believe the z06 put down the fastest lap time.

· Registered
1,495 Posts
evilSTi7 said:
well, the s204 stayed in front, but if you looked at the best lap time, and the hot lap time you'll see what the real deal is. the s204 came last in the hot lap, and i believe the z06 put down the fastest lap time.
True, but the S204 also only has 325hp IIRC. The Lambo has over 500....the Skyline over 400hp?...and the Z06 500 hp. The S204 held the lead with respect. Those cars were all over the place...

· Poor Speed Racer
4,528 Posts
wow... its really to bad that they did a reverse start.

It was clear from the time attack that the glardo was fast, and so was the z06. The other cars were MUCH faster than the s204 but again, they could not come close to it because the z06 was too busy blocking the GTR.

still i have nothing but respect for those drivers and the cars they were in.

and I <3 the s20X's

· Registered
1,907 Posts
what is the difference between our cars with the s204 in the suspension?

· Registered
3,848 Posts
OK vid and awesome cars, but my opinion is the Z06 is still so much a dominating car on the track in the right hands. I'm not saying those guys aren't amazing drivers (they are), but they typically drive AWD cars and in the Best Motoring vids I've seen never do well in RWD cars.

I've seen them lose a GT3 and M3 in past vids. My thoughts are that the Z06 would dominate given a driver that excels in RWD...these guys don't.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.