IW STi Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone from the Island recommend a quality shop to purchase and install a stereo for my STI? I'm in West Hempstead, but can travel around the island. Thanks in advance.

Subie

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Li hsould have a lot of good spots, sorry cant recommend anyone, but I know awesome shop in Northern NJ.. probably about an hour from u..

·
Registered
354 Posts
try and do it yourself. believe me i live in nyc and noone does good work anymore..if its not their car then who cares..i been to alot of shops and "race shops" they all suck. noone takes pride in their work anymore the only thing they take is your money. ive learned to do things myself unless i dont have the tools or knowhow for a specific project

·
Registered
126 Posts
There is a great shop out in Manhasset on Northern Blvd. They do great work. The owner of the busniess is actually the head installer so he takes great pride in his work. They are also one of the few shops that actually do custom fabrication of Fiberglass boxes on premises. They are use to doing high end cars for the dealerships so they have to make sure everything is rock solid. Here is the addy

Parkway Car Stereo
1213 Northern Blvd
Manhasset, NY

Ask for Dan. Tell him Alan Sent ya.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts