IW STi Forum banner

STAY AWAY form Highline Automotive in CO

592 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Moto 
#1 ·
Ive been looking for an STI while selling my jeep for the past few months, and have been searching though a few forums looking at potential victims of my right foot. Ive seen this car for sale on IWSTI many times, heres the thread http://www.iwsti.com/forums/cars-sa...iles-15-000-sold-sold-sold-8.html#post3594150.

Today I went to see whats new on Craigslist and found the same car 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STI. Its for sale by Highline Automotive. I called and asked about it, the sales guy said it came from and auction in orlando, FL; which is clearly not true. He also said "no, it is a clean unit" when I asked if it had any framework done. Clearly they are not trustworthy and anyone in the market for a new car should stray from this dealer.

I would stay out of it, but trying to make a buck by these kinds of means, isnt ok and I would rather not stand back and let someone else take the hit. I would be fine with it if they werent hiding the truth and lied to me and said there has been no work done to the car and it is a clean car, even when I specifically asked if there was any framework done and they said not at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.