·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
5$ OFF ALL GROUNDING KITS TIL NEW YEARS!

Robert~

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bulk orders and group buys can be negotiated! I will be willing to throw in some great deals for buying in quantities of 10 or more!

Robert~

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also am looking for vendors!

Robert~

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still looking for more vendors! I have found 2 solid vendors and 1 possible and am still looking for more! Thank you!

Robert~

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$55 SHIPPED SINCE ITS MY B-DAY ... this APPLIES TO ALL ORDERS PLACED ON 3/27/2004!!! THANKS!!

Robert~

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Hey "old man"....Happy Birthday to 'ya. The grounding kits are great. All around positive results for numerous aspects of our vehicles performance at a cheap price= GREAT bang for the buck....

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SPECIAL: $59 shipped on kits!! WE NEED THESE SOLD FAST! We have 100ft of blue 100ft of red 50ft of silver and 50ft of black (about 12/12/7/7 kits or so!!). Gaurenteed shipped in 2-3 days!!! My paypal: [email protected] ... specify color!!

Robert~

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just ordered more parts, should be here any day. Price is now $67 again :( sorry. I sold over 10 to canada, and 6 locally, so that dried me up pretty quick lol.

Robert~

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Summer Bargain! Save an additional $4 per KIT! Only until August! ONLY $55 AND FREE SHIPPING! www.staticx313.com!

Robert~

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
STI OEM CATBACK $1 BID

awsome man :) im looking to sell these to fund the new turbos coming out :) I've already bought like 300ft of wire and stuff so I will be willing to negotiate :)

Robert~

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.