IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Considering selling my baby, again. The car is in like new shape with no major mechanical or cosmetic blemishes. Mechanic owned, and meticulously maintained. Many members on this forum will vouch for it.

Modifications are as follows:

Andy Brahy OpenECU Tune
TurboXS Turboback exhaust with resonator and WBR axleback

...On the dyno- 295whp 345lb-ft!!!

-Noltec Sterring Rack Bushings
-Kartboy front and rear Shifter Bushings
-Perrin Short Shift Adapter
-New Carbotech Bobcats (F&R)
-Goodridge Stainless Brake Lines
-ATE Super Blue Fluid

-Eclipse 2210p with TomTom navigation (negotiable)

$23,000 Or Best Offer

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
pmed you

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MadMan77 said:
Very nice set up. You still need to show us how your set up that spray nozzle for the FMIC. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks, I'd be happy to show you the set up, it was actually quite easy. First, the factory spray lines are actually long enough to run up front, and second, I re-used the factory nozzle so all that is really needed is a way to secure the nozzle to the inside of the bumper. I used a funky little clip with dst, similar to the clip that holds your A/C drip hose behind the DP.

PM me with any questions, if you're local I'd be happy to point stuff out.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Interested in selling the FMIC and intake set up? I am fairly close and could pick it up. Let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
410 Posts
I have seen this car in person many times and it is in great condition. The work done to the car is done properly. Good luck with the sale Jake!

Greg

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
As for the FMIC, I'd really hate to see it leave this car, it's in there so nicely! Also, I would have to find a buyer who didnt mind a cut bumper :(

If such a situation comes up, I will let you all know, so far I've had more interest in the intercooler than the car!! :lol:

·
Registered
393 Posts
OK.... Thats fine. Its a shake you dont have CGM or i could trade you bumpers as well ;) . That would work out well. Just let me know as soon as you can. Thanks.
Chris

·
Registered
393 Posts
Did the SSAC FMIC come with a shorty intake to use, or do you have to buy one seperately? Sorry to hijack your sale..... Just curious. They are only going for around $300 plus shipping on ebay and i emailed them but they have not responded in 2 days. Thanks.
Chris

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.