IW STi Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im runnng the run of the mill ver110 91oct map. Should I be ussing something else? I will be getting protuneed when I get my dp but im wondering if I have anything to worry about untill then. Im hitting 17.1 max in 6th, 16.7 in 5th, <16psi 3-4.

Thanks,
Steve

·
The Hoff Fan Club, member #001
9,936 Posts
there's no other map that you should be running. I remember hearing thats the aps inlet isn't great to run untuned, but i could be wrong. i would just get protuned as soon as you can.

·
Registered
8,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
evilSTi7 said:
there's no other map that you should be running. I remember hearing thats the aps inlet isn't great to run untuned, but i could be wrong. i would just get protuned as soon as you can.
Uh oh. I figured since the MAF sensor stays in the stock box everything would be fine? Now im scared.

·
Registered
8,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I emailed cobb concerning their cali map and the agressiveness of it. Heres what Justin said.

"Steve,

The California mapping is actually less aggressive. This is because of
the fuel that is currently available in the area. Its much safer to run
the cars with the California mapping there."

·
Registered
13,608 Posts
I'm running the basemap with the Typhoon and hitting the same target boost as you're. Car feels great to me, but I'm getting it Pro-Tuned on Tuesday by Mike to make sure everything is good.

When is your Pro-Tune session?

·
Registered
8,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^I dont have one scheduled yet. I still dont have the TBE. The typhoon and turbo inlet are a little different.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts